[Kolab-devel] [issue1886] Kolab horde maintenance operations

parag kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 1 08:31:34 CEST 2007

New submission from parag <parag7732 at gmail.com>:

Hi,
Whenever i m logging in my horde i m getting this msg ...

"    * Mail is ready to perform the maintenance operations checked below. Check
the box for any operation(s) you want to perform at this time.
All old linked attachments more than 6 months old will be deleted."

Now if i m clicking on "Perform Maintenance Operations" or "Skip Maintenance"
its not taking any effect and when i m logging back again the same msg is being
displayed again and again....

Kindly tell me the solution as soon as possible.....

Thanks and Regards,

Parag

messages: 11440
nosy: parag7732
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Kolab horde maintenance operations