[Kolab-devel] [issue1694] Unable to modify the folder type of an already created shared folder

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 24 13:02:57 CEST 2007

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

I created a shared folder using the Kolab web admin with type "mail" and I was
unable to subsequently change this to "note". While the web admin tells me that
the change has been completed and the ldap entry also holds the type "note", the
change does not get propagated to the IMAP folder.

This has been observered on a Gentoo server running the latest CVS checkout. I
did actually check the perl-kolab code and had the impression that the type
change is not being caught by the code.

I'd need verification then I'd take a deeper look and see if I can fix it. Thanks!

messages: 10261
nosy: bernhard, steffen, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Unable to modify the folder type of an already created shared folder
topic: server, web admin