[Kolab-devel] [issue1690] duplicates of one bug

tralalo kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 17 17:15:02 CEST 2007

New submission from tralalo <tralalas at freenet.de>:

Hi,

I tried to enter a bug into the kolab-bugtracker - but I could not remove
wrong entered bugs. Even I was surprised that they were automaticly
generated.

These are my bugs:
1689  5 minutes ago  kolab is deleting randomly tasks and adresses   chatting
tralalo
  1688  1/2 an hour ago  kolab is deleting randomly tasks and adresses
unread  tralalo
  1687  2 hours ago  kolab deleting randomly tasks and adresses   unread
tralalo

Only bug number 1689 is the right bug, so I ask you if you could delete my
bugs 1688 and 1687.

Thanks, P.

messages: 10215
nosy: tralalo