[Kolab-devel] Folder order in kmail

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Apr 2 23:09:39 CEST 2007

Op Monday 02 April 2007 16:51:00 schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> On Thursday 30 November 2006 09:36, Richard Bos wrote:
> > Is it possible to get the shared.spam folder near the inbox?
>
> Richard,
> I think we should file a wish with bugs.kde.org (and possibly with Kolab's
> tracker as well).
> Contents: Possibility to rearrange the display of folders on KMail.

Bernhard,

I would say the problem lies in the kolab server in the first place.
kolab stores all folders under post-in, but the shared folders at the same
hierarchial level as post in.  As such all sub post-in folders or listed and
than the shared folders...  This is related to:
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue996

I guess that the kolab server needs to be changed first before the clients are
to be altered.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless