[Kolab-devel] A reminder about merges to us package maintainers (OpenPKG, Suse, Gentoo, Debian etc.)

Marcus Hüwe suse-tux at gmx.de
Mon Apr 2 17:23:30 CEST 2007

On 2007-04-02 16:35:01 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Thursday 15 March 2007 20:32, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
> > > Can you anyone say something about this one:
> > > https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/merge9
> > > Is the functionality that is added by the patch indeed present in current
> > > postfix?
> >
> > Such a feature is already available in postfix 2.3.X per default.
> > We don't need a patch for this anymore.
>
> Can you add this information right away inside the merge8 issue? :)
Hmm - I guess you are talking about merge9, don't you? (at least i was) :)
In merge9 Richard already stated that a similar patch was added to postfix23

> I think we need to get the jump to the next OpenPKG packages done,
> so we can get new upstream versions. For this server 2.1.0 must go out first.
> (Help on the blockers for this is appreciated of course.)

I'll have a look if there's a blocker which i might can fix but i have no time
this week but fortunately this and the next week are vacations ;) (in NRW at
least).

Marcus