[Kolab-devel] Kolab & Imap Annotations

Szombathelyi György gyurco at freemail.hu
Mon Sep 18 22:29:15 CEST 2006

 Hi!

As Kolab works only with a patched cyrus-imapd, I usually need to bother with
compiling it for use it with Kolab clients. The patch on the Toltec site
seems not accepted by upstream, nor in my preferred distribution :(
So I created a new patch, which is less intrusive, maybe accepted by upstream,
or at least by my distrib...
Now it's a very simple patch, in the long-term I'll work on a feature which
reads server_entries and mailbox_rw_entries (in imap/annotate.c) from a
config file, and try to push this to the main line (as discussed with a cyrus
developer, see also cyrus-imapd bug 2458).

Regards,
György