[Kolab-devel] [issue1467] Formatting of documentation for non-GUI settings

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Oct 31 11:57:13 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

The documentation of the non-GUI settings in KMail is not formatted properly in
the KDE Helpcenter.  At least the German version isn't but it seems to apply to
hte English version too.  In the doc-book sources we have e.g.:

<para>
[...]To enable this feature, add a line reading:

SendMDNsWithEmptySender=true

to the [MDN] section of the kmail configuration file.
[...]
</para>

I.e. the line is separated by empty lines, but since this is doc-book the empty
lines are meaningless for the markup.  The line should probably be put into
programlisting Element or something similar.

assignedto: till
messages: 8793
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Formatting of documentation for non-GUI settings
topic: docs, kde client