[Kolab-devel] Can not contact shared folders

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 30 15:36:56 CET 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 21:35, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op vrijdag 20 oktober 2006 22:58, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > On Thursday 19 October 2006 20:33, Richard Bos wrote:
> > > Does anybody know what to do with Thunderbird so it recognizes these
> > > shared folders again, as it used to be?  Should the account be deleted
> > > and created again e.g.?
> >
> > I cannot say.
> > Your aim should be to create a good problem describtion for
> > the Thunderbird developers.

> Before I head of to the FF emaillist can someone please the attached debug
> output.  It looks fine to me, but perhaps something is not right.  It's the
> output of the command gnutls-cli and an ethereal trace when renewing the
> folder list....

Output of the LIST command shows the folders:
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX/spam"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "shared.ham"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "shared.spam"
a OK Completed (0.000 secs 23 calls)

So the server is announcing them.
BTW: Does somebody know why there is a "." and not shared/ham?

From the ethernet trace I think that thunderbird does not search
for the "/" namespace. To get closer to the problem you should
compare full traces with a working and a non-working account.

Bernhard