[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 beta 2 - Problem creating users

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 30 15:23:55 CET 2006

On Friday 27 October 2006 22:50, gelpi at corona.it wrote:
> Changing horde to 3.09 all works well now.
>
> I think that should be great if Kolab can do some check on cyrus and
> file system.

Integration of Horde as Kolab client on a Kolab Server is a work
in progress, we appreciate help with it.

The other possibility is that you have found a cyrus bug.
If so you should try to reproduce it without involving the other
components of the Kolab Server.

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)