[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 - strange problem

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Fri Oct 27 22:55:52 CEST 2006

I run kolab 2.1 from 10 month and one a month I got this strange problem.
When at 00 kolab run the rc daily scripts, mysql or spamassasin o ldap
shutdown and don't restart.
I was not able to found a message that say why this append. I simply
found message of ordinary shut down of components.

My ipotesis is that this problem is relateted with kolab log rotation.

What can I do to investigate his strange problem?

--
Gelpi ing. Andrea
It took the computing power of three C-64s to fly to the Moon.