[Kolab-devel] Horde Webmailer

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Sun Oct 22 12:52:32 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 16:22 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> > Thanks for the bug link. I'll test your new share driver.
>
> Cool. It might not match the current release, though. I plan to move
> to horde cvs next week and the patch will get updated then.

The patches are really good.  The horde adminuser is obsolet and some other
share problems I have had with the old horde version are away. :)

If I have a shared calender and the ACLs:
test at test.org lrs
anyone lrs
then the user test at test.org could read all events as expected, all other users
could only see, that there are events. In the month view like that:
"Event from 12:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m"

Is that a known bug or is it again my environment?

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Stefan Gohmann     <gohmann at univention.de>       fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business