[Kolab-devel] richard: server/kolabd/kolabd/dist_conf centos-clarkconnect, NONE, 1.1

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 20 20:43:32 CEST 2006

Peter,

Op vrijdag 20 oktober 2006 18:18, schreef Peter Baldwin:
> The copyright should be "Point Clark Networks" and everything we do on a
> ClarkConnect box is GPL.

Thanks a million for your reply to the list, that saves a lot of time!
I have the the copyright statement to the file, and added the additional
comment (see below as well) too.

> Keep in mind, *many* features (e.g. freebusy) have not yet been
> integrated into ClarkConnect, so parts of the dist_conf file are not
> really applicable... yet.  I would be interested in hearing from folks
> working on Kolab + CentOS.  We have all the RPMs and source RPMs
> available @ http://download.clarkconnect.com/community/.  These RPMS
> would have to be tweaked a bit to work on CentOS.  If someone is willing
> to do the testing and sanity checking on CentOS, we would be happy to
> handle the RPM spec files and package building.
>
> If I knew there was some interest, it would also give me incentive to
> update my incomplete Kolab + CentOS documentation @
> http://www.clarkconnect.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kolab

How much does CentOS en Fedora differ?  Is that a lot or are that just minimal
changes.  In other other words is it possible to use the centos-clarkconnect
dist_conf for fedora as well?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless