[Kolab-devel] userprefix

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Fri Oct 20 16:48:23 CEST 2006

Nina Pollak <nina.pollak at wu-wien.ac.at> writes:

> is it possible to get a flat structure like
> /kolab/var/imapd/spool/user/pollak instead of

AFAICT, in 2.0.x the structure is

/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/<yourdomain>/user/pollak

Which is still different from what 2.1 has had since beta2:

> /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/w/wu-wien.ac.at/p/user/pollak ?

> Since kolab2.1beta the webinterface or rather cyradm creates mailboxes
> like wu-wien/ac/at!user/pollak.
>
> It would be of great help to us if mailboxes are created as in kolab
> version 2.0.x!

It should be enough to remove or comment out the hashimapspool option in
/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/imapd.conf.template as described in
1st.README for the upgrade from 2.1beta1 to beta2.

If you want to upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.1 this will not be enough,
though.  I've posted some preliminary instructions for that upgrade to
this list last thursday (2006-10-12).  They are not very well, tested,
though, so be careful if you use them.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/