[Kolab-devel] Horde Webmailer

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Fri Oct 20 15:16:23 CEST 2006

Hi Gunnar,

Am Freitag, 20. Oktober 2006 11:00 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > After my first log in, I got a few errors:
> > Notice: Use of undefined constant app - assumed 'app'
> > in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/datatree.php on line 75
> >
> > Notice: Use of undefined constant app - assumed 'app'
> > in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/datatree.php on line 75
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getid()
> > in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 411
>
> this looks like you did not modify your configuration to actually use
> the kolab share driver. The patches define a new configuration variable
>
> $conf['share']['driver'] = 'kolab';
>
> that needs to have the value "kolab". Once I converted to horde cvs I
> should probably consider documenting what I do in these patches :)
> Currently there is not much of an explanantion. Sorry for that.

No problem. After I set this option it looks better, but I get this error
message:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR
in /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Share/kolab.php on line 858

Maybe you could help me again.

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Gohmann     <gohmann at univention.de>       fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business