[Kolab-devel] Can not contact shared folders

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 19 20:19:21 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 21:28, Richard Bos wrote:
> thanks for your swift reply (at the userlist I did not get a response in
> weeks)!

I thought I did respond and you are right, it is basically a user question.

> Should I check the ACLs with validate-skiplist.c or can that done
> in a different way?

You did it in the right way.
If anyone can do everything, the folders should be listed.
What you can do next is to use
raw-howtos/speaking-imap-for-debugging.txt
from CVS and check that the folder can be accessed correctly
via IMAP. If yes, then it is a client bug,
if not it is a cyrus server issue.

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)