[Kolab-devel] [issue1456] Kontact crash when cancelling appointment paste

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Oct 17 14:25:08 CEST 2006

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at itsef.com>:

proko2 after 2.1.4, revision 591884 on SuSE 10.0:

I can reproducibly crash Kontact by doing the following:

- use a setup with more than one DIMAP account
- create an appointment
- cut the appointment with Ctrl-x
- paste the appointment with Ctrl-v
- a dialog appears, asking into which calendar I want to paste the appointment
- hit "cancel"
-> boom! (backtrace attached)

In case it's of any importance: I have different colours assigned to the
different calendars.

files: Crash_after_cancel_paste_appointment.txt
messages: 8653
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Kontact crash when cancelling appointment paste
topic: kde client