[Kolab-devel] Synckolab and Kolab XML events

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Oct 12 17:14:23 CEST 2006

Hello,

in case anyone is interested in testing the latest Synckolab release together
with Lightning 0.3, I attach a patch which makes the synchronization of
events more robust.

After having dealt with the XML conversion routines for the last times, I
eventually have found the time to look at the events synchronization code.
I've made tests with my work calendars, and I'm quite satisfied with the
current state.

IMO, the Synckolab plugin should be complete now except the handling of events
with yearly recurrence. (Todos are another issue.)
I haven't tested the iTIP handling in Lightning 0.3 yet, but it sounds at
least promising. The gap to OL and it's plugins (Toltec / Konsec) is getting
smaller.

Best Regards,
Andreas Gungl
--