[Kolab-devel] [issue1450] Organizer not set when syncing event from Palm to Kontact

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 12 11:58:57 CEST 2006

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at itsef.com>:

proko2 after 2.1.4, revision 591884 on SuSE 10.0, Palm Tungsten E2:

When I create a new appointment on the Palm and subsequently sync the Palm with
Kontact (Kpilot), the event is correctly created in the agenda, but the
"Organizer" field is left empty. As a consequence, I get warning messages about
not being the organizer when trying e.g. to add attendees to that event later.
This is especially annoying as there does not seem to be an easy way to add the
organizer later.

I would expect the organizer to be set to the identity connected with the agenda
in question, or - if there's no easy way to do so - to be asked about it.

messages: 8624
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Organizer not set when syncing event from Palm to Kontact
topic: kde client, kpilot