[Kolab-devel] [issue1448] Users might add an account on the nonHome Server and write emails in there.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Oct 10 20:39:59 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Proko2 2.1.4 and Kolab Server 2.0.4 (I guess 2.1beta2 as well).

It happens that user configure their account with the wrong server,
they use the nonhome Server and then they can load emails up there
in the INBOX.

The question is: How to prevent this. kkc is to have an answer for this.
Possibility a): We change the rights on the server for the non-homeserver
cyrus account. Needs testing with Tolec and Konsec.

Possibility b): We add a check to Kontact.