[Kolab-devel] Problem deleting users (2.1beta3)

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Thu Nov 30 14:49:41 CET 2006

Hi all,

I just ran into an issue when deleting users on our 2.1beta3 server - I was
able to delete them just fine, they are gone from LDAP (as far as I can see
with slapcat) - but the IMAP folders did not get deleted. I've since
restarted kolabd, but that didn't trigger removal of the IMAP folders,
either. I've also added a new user and deleted him a while later to check
whether this is repeatable, but the new user got deleted just fine.

Anybody seen something like this before? It did remind me of issue1068, though
that was creating users.

Regards,

Thomas