[Kolab-devel] [issue1474] renaming is ignored after copying before sync

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 2 17:13:21 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact: 1.0, Revision 601015.
Debian Sarge (ppc) with KDE: 3.3.2 Qt: 3.3.4

Copy a folder in a different subfolder.
Do not sync.
Try to rename the new folder.
The change will be ignored.

Expected behaviour: the renaming is done.
Second best: I cannot rename because the property dialog
has the named grayed out.
Third best behaviour: I get warned (no choice) that renaming
is not possible before syncing the folder up.

Found this while testing  kolab/issue1344 (kontact crash after closing folder
properties in renamedFolder)

assignedto: till
messages: 8829
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: renaming is ignored after copying before sync
topic: kde client