[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 beta 2 - Problem creating users

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Wed Nov 1 21:15:57 CET 2006

Martin Konold wrote:

>Am Montag, 30. Oktober 2006 15:23 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
>
>Hi,
>

>>The other possibility is that you have found a cyrus bug.
>>If so you should try to reproduce it without involving the other
>>components of the Kolab Server.
>>

>I doubt that.
>
>Yours,
>-- martin

I agree.
I made some test inside cyrus and I can create a folder with that
strange name, I can use it, and I can delete it.

The problem is related with shared folder ad defined in horde 3.1.
Changing back to horde 3.09 I have no problem.

Next week I'll make some more investigation on it.

--
Gelpi ing. Andrea
It took the computing power of three C-64s to fly to the Moon.