[Kolab-devel] [issue1258] Can not create subfolders in an online imap environment

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 26 13:17:07 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Revision: 544821
I can not create subfolders under the "Posteingang" when using online
imap setup configured by kolabwizard. Trying to create such a folder Kontact
pops up an error message and informs me that I do not have enough permissions
to create folder "INBOX". Of course I do not have, but this seems to me that
Kontact does try to create the INBOX again not a subfolder.

Afterwards I tried this with the dIMAP account wich is hidden on default is
this scenario and it worked without problems.

To reproduce try to create a subolder under "Posteingang" for a completely
fresh configured user (kolab/kde) using kolabwizard.

assignedto: till
messages: 7543
nosy: bernhard, till, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Can not create subfolders in an online imap environment
topic: kde client