[Kolab-devel] beta2 release?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 23 19:00:06 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2006 18:28 schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti:
> Was planned for April, are there major/important bugfixes/changes that
> have to be done before the beta2 release?

There was the permission issue that Steffen fixed in the last days.
There have been a few critical bugs (like the problem with too much UNTRUSTED
markings).

We did a minor security release and a client release and now get back the
attention to server 2.1-beta2.

> Imho we should start using and testing the new releases every few months.

As long as we do not have a stable version out, I completely agree with you.
Getting beta2 out took way much longer then anticipated for the reason
hinted upon above.