[Kolab-devel] Compile imapd with murder (CVS)

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Wed May 3 15:12:14 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 3. May 2006 13:16, Michael Leupold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2006 12:44 schrieb Torsten Irländer:
> > > Is there some documentation on how the packaging/CVS compile works?
>>
> > Maybe this article on the wiki can help you. This article is based on an
> > Posting from Bernhard Herzog on the Mailinglist:
> > http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2006-April/005283.html
> > However here is the link to the article:
> > http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Beta_testing
>
> thanks for the information, but actually the thing I don't understand is
> the procedure when patches are applied to exisiting openpkg src-rpms. This
> is related to the fact that I have only slight ideas how rpms work.

Hm, Sorry but I'm also not too familiar with rpm and rpms so I can't help you
here.
I usually build my rpm(s) from source using the method described above. This
works for me even if I have no clue how rpms work ;)  But that is not what
you want.

> The part I don't get is the one where which patches get applied. I think
> I'll have a look at this again later.

Please let us know if you have any new findings

Torsten

--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/