[Kolab-devel] using multiple domains with kolab

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Tue Mar 28 23:12:02 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I'm testing kolab 2.1 and I happily found that it supports (or it's
starting to support) multiple domains.
	I'm in a project where I need a colaboration software that can handle
email, contacts (ldap searchs) and free/busy information for many users
on multiple domains. Kolab as it is in version 2.1, does the job, but I
need to be able to force the users of one domain see only the other
users of that domain when they do a search in the LDAP directory.

	Is there any easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

daniel//
--