[Kolab-devel] [issue1171] Auto resource handling conflict in the future

Pieter Vanmeerbeek kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 15 17:57:22 CET 2006

New submission from Pieter Vanmeerbeek <pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be>:

when a meeting with a resource is planned for a date outside the freebusy info
available for this resource (for example in 3 months), this meeting is auto
accepted even if a possible conflict could exist.

I implemented a possible fix by sending a tentative response in this scenario
instead of an accept but my fix is based upon an earlier reported fix which is
not yet verified (1131 Date problem in resource handler whole day events )

I will upload my fix when the other fix is accepted/declined
kind regards,
Pieter

messages: 6779
nosy: pieter.vanmeerbeek
status: unread
title: Auto resource handling conflict in the future