[Kolab-devel] Specifying the vendor lib path through configure (patch)

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 9 22:30:57 CET 2006

Op donderdag 9 maart 2006 16:19, schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to include an additional option in the configure.ac
> script for the perl-kolab package? This way it would not be necessary
> to hardcode the perl library version within the dist_conf
> files.
>
> Suggested patch attached.

I have been working on such a patch as well.  See
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1035

Your patch won't work for openpkg installations as /usr/bin/perl will be used
to determine installvendorlib value.  The trick could be to change the path
and add /kolab/bin when the build is done for openpkg.  However, this may
lead to other problems.  As such we (I?) decided that it is clearer to use
hardcoded path in the dist_conf files.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless