[Kolab-devel] IMAP Authentication Error

Tobias Brunner tobru.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:30:33 CET 2006

Hi Bernhard

I found the problem, it is a bug!
When you add a user through the we interface, which user id (uid) is
the same as an already existing user without the domain, then this
users can't login to the system anymore.
For example, you have a user "user at domain.com" and you create a news
user "user" then they can't login to the imap server anymore. But they
can both login to the web interface!
I think, kolab should prevent this...

Best Regards
Tobias

ps: should I add this to the bugtracker?