[Kolab-devel] [issue1271] Outlook/Toltec, Abnormal Program Termination

Michael Leupold kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jun 14 11:28:52 CEST 2006

New submission from Michael Leupold <leupold at leunet.de>:

Recently Toltec has been hanging on some mails in Outlook. It's always the
folder "Gesendete Objekte" (German Sent Items). Sync starts but then hangs
at "Gesendete Objekte 0/7" and doesn't progress any further. After a while
Outlook crashes with:
Assertion failed: ((unsigned __far *)vftAddr)[-1] == 0, file xx.cpp, line 3640
I have no idea what causes it, but I can only fix it by removing the mails
that are to be written to the server (or disabling sharing on the folder).

messages: 7656
nosy: joonradley, lemma
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Outlook/Toltec, Abnormal Program Termination
topic: toltec