[Kolab-devel] FolderType support for shared folders

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 19:38:32 CEST 2006

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 11:18:08PM +0200, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:
Hi Gunnar,

> The kolab ldap schema defines a kolabFolderType attribute while both
> perl-kolab and the webadmin try to read an attribute that is only
> called folderType. So creating a shared folder with a specified type
> in the webadmin currently fails. I simply renamed the attribute to
> "folderType" in the kolabSchema and stuff worked fine.
Since I sent Martin the patch in two junks it's possible that the
conflict was itroduced there... It doesn't matter which name is used,
all three components should just use the same, feel free to adapt them
to one.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!