[Kolab-devel] Some Help needed?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 2 18:56:27 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 29. Mai 2006 11:44 schrieb Bernhard Janetzki:
> after installing and running Kolab for a while i'm hooked!
> Is there some help needed?

Yes, we can welcome any need and there are quite a few tasks
that could be done. A few wishes and many bugs are waiting in the tracker
and unfortunately testing is still what we can use most help with.

> I have long experience in programming php /
> smarty. One idea is programming something that allows you to create and
> maintain server side filters using sieve in the administration interface
> (Role: user).

There is something called smartsieve and there was a discussion
on why we did not add it in the Kolab Tracker.
The vacation and email filtering on the server "task" needs
a new concept draft on how to do this. Martin had already voiced a few ideas
in the past how to use the directory service to save some of this information.

Bernhard