[Kolab-devel] [issue1262] Setting quota to 4096+ MB breaks message delivery

Andreas Gungl kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Jun 2 13:12:16 CEST 2006

New submission from Andreas Gungl <a.gungl at gmx.de>:

If I set the quota to 4096 MB = 4 GB, the affected user can't receive messages
anymore. If the quote is 4090 MB, everything is fine. Unlimited and lower values
work as well.
Typical error line from postfix log:

Jun 02 09:47:01 kolab <info> postfix/pipe[25958]: 41CF51454001:
to=<xxx at osp-dd.de>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0, status=bounced
(service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set recipient:
Invalid response code received from server, code 552 )

I suspect an value overflow in kolabmailboxfilter, but this is only a wild
guess. At least cyradm and cyrquota seem to allow higher values, but Kontact
also reports an exceeded quota if I set the value to 4096+ MB.

If you need further details, please let me know.

messages: 7586
nosy: gungl at gmx.de
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Setting quota to 4096+ MB breaks message delivery
topic: server