[Kolab-devel] [issue1328] IMAP: Thunderbird and Outlook keep messages as new

Andreas Grüner kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 25 17:53:44 CEST 2006

New submission from Andreas Grüner <ag1 at mercatis.de>:

I use Thunderbird (1.5.0.4 Linux/Windows), Outlook and Horde as mailclient, all
of them show me mail always as new as soon as I log in again, strangely this is
not true for any of the other users. This didn't happen on the pure Cyrus IMAP
we used before (same clients, same installation)

I tried to find an issue in the database but was not successfull.

Thanks for your help
Andreas

messages: 8010
nosy: agruener
priority: bug
status: unread
title: IMAP: Thunderbird and Outlook keep messages as new