[Kolab-devel] [issue1325] crash with online imap trying to read mail deleted on server

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Jul 21 17:26:02 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I just had a kontact segfault (kdepim proko2 branch rev. 564802 (or at least not
much older).

I have an online imap account in addition to a dimap account both accessing the
same imap account on our kolab server.  I also access that account with imap
from GNUS.  Now I had the INBOX open in the online imap account in kontact and
it showed the then current list of mails.  I then used GNUS to move one mail
from the inbox to another folder on the server.  Then I clicked on that mail
which was still shown has being in the inbox in kontact.  Kolab segfaulted with
the attached traceback.

assignedto: till
files: kontact-backtrace-online-imap.txt
messages: 7994
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: crash with online imap trying to read mail deleted on server
topic: kde client