[Kolab-devel] [issue1296] Crash during sync after changing folders

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jul 6 14:20:14 CEST 2006

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

I just had a crash with kontact 2.1.2 from KK debian packages on x86.
~/.kde is on NFS, fresh setup with kolabwizard with mixes dimap / online-imap
setting.

I think I added a folder on the online-imap account, then locally unsubscribed
this folder and the INBOX on the dimap account. Very short after that I double
clicked on sync and got the attached traceback: bt20060706-1.txt

I had automatic sync every minute activated for both accounts.

I can't reproduce this crash though.

files: bt20060706-1.txt
messages: 7813
nosy: bernhard, thomas
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Crash during sync after changing folders
topic: kde client