[Kolab-devel] [issue1290] email umlaut utf-8 not displayed correctly.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 4 11:23:20 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Revision 555496,

I got en email which seemed to be encoded correctly, but
Kontact's KMail part does not display one one with accent correctly.

I am attaching an email that you can open and you will directly see
the problem. Compare to the raw view (pressing 'V').

assignedto: till
files: kmail-display-problem-rev555496.mail
messages: 7785
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: email umlaut utf-8 not displayed correctly.
topic: kde client