[Kolab-devel] Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares

vovan at planet.nl vovan at planet.nl
Thu Jan 19 15:40:52 CET 2006

I'm not completely sure, but Horde checks folder annotations. So, you
have to have correct annotations for Calandar, Tasks, etc. For instance
for Tasks annotations should be as follow:
'/vendor/kolab/folder-type' - task.default
'/vendor/kolab/h-share-uid' - user at domain.org

I've a Perl script for creating mailboxes with correct annotations. Let
me know if this is the poblem.

Vlad.