[Kolab-devel] Kolab name and logo copyright?

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Mon Jan 16 14:17:11 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

we have written a non-GPL software which shall works as a connector between
the Kolab server and Microsoft Active Directory. Since it (currently) only
works together with a Kolab server, we would like to incorporate "Kolab" and
the Kolab "O" Logo into the software's own name and logo. Does anyone on this
list know who created the logo? Did the Kolab Konsortium register "Kolab" as
a trademark?

Cheers,
Henning Holtschneider
--