[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 postfix configuration

gelpi@corona.it corona at gelpi.it
Sat Jan 7 12:06:34 CET 2006

Hi,
	on a fresh kolab 2.1 installation (December 15 snapshot) in
/kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf there is:

myhostname = test.example.it
mydomain = example.it
myorigin = $mydomain

masquerade_domains = $mydomain
masquerade_exceptions = root

I also have a user in kolab (support at example.it)

If I send a mail to kolab server to support at test.example.it I expect
this mail to be sent to support at example.it.

But I received back an error:

This is the Postfix program at host test.example.it.

                         The Postfix program

<support at test.example.it>: mail for test.example.it loops back to myself

  In postfix log I found:

<info> postfix/smtp[14916]: B47473C99F: to=<support at test.example.it>,
relay=none, delay=0, status=bounced (mail for test.examle.it loops back
to myself)

I tried this with more than one user account in kolab, but mothing seems
to change.

Andrea Gelpi