[Kolab-devel] kolab_meta_*

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 4 00:00:25 CET 2006

Op dinsdag 3 januari 2006 17:06, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > what's the purpose of these
> >
> > KOLAB_META_START
> > TARGET=/usr/share/php/admin/include/session_vars.php
> > PERMISSIONS=0640
> > OWNERSHIP=root:root
> > KOLAB_META_END
> >
> > lines which i found in the kolabd/kolabd/templates/*.template files?
> > Is this openpkg-specific stuff?
>
> As far as I remember this is kolabd code when expanding the templates.
>
> > Can someone explain this a bit more (how it works)?
>
> I cannot unless I look at the code myself.
> With the above hint you should be able to find the code in question.

Marcus,

the code seem to live in perl-kolab in the file Conf.pm.in.  The first line
encountered there is:

    230         #Eat the meta data sections
    231         if (/^KOLAB_META_START$/) {
    232                 my $found_end;
    233                 while (!$found_end) {

something there is not working for us, I think....

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless