[Kolab-devel] [issue1064] When she sees how truly long, thick, manly and massive you are

Trinidad Sanderson kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Jan 1 20:10:50 CET 2006

New submission from Trinidad Sanderson <Danaexbke at plasa.com>:

PRIAPINS is great! I knew I had a problem keeping up with my girlfriend and I would always finish before her.
Sometimes she would just stop even though I knew she didn't orgasm.
Not only do I make her orgasm every time now, I can also go a second round without having to wait several hours.
Whether you have a problem or not - this stuff is awesome

http://accomplice.extra-prevent.com/

Trinidad Sanderson :

messages: 6192
nosy: Danaexbke, frank.koormann
status: unread
title: When she sees how truly long, thick, manly and massive you are