[Kolab-devel] [issue1142] kolabpolicy performance issue

Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 21 15:46:14 CET 2006

New submission from Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA <kolab at khamsa.ch>:

On high number of users kolabpolicy cause some serious performance problem.

I still doesn't have the estimation of of number of email per minutes but i will provide.

My dual P4 Xeon 3.2ghz server are getting load average to 4.50 and email spooling is becaming very slow.
Disabling kolabpolicy took the load average to 0.2/0.5 and email spooling speed is now ok.

Probably kolabpolicy require some performance tweaking

messages: 6619
nosy: khamsa
priority: minor bug
status: unread