[Kolab-devel] [issue1139] kpilot syncs notes only from pda to kontact

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Feb 17 17:53:28 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

KPilot seems to have problems syncing notes between a palm pda and kontact.  In
my tests it only worked in the direction pda->kontact.  I.e., create a new note
(more precisely a memo, notes on palm are something different) and do a hotsync.
 The note appears in kontact.  However, notes created or modified in kontact do
not show up on the palm.

Tested with kdepim 3.3 proko2.0.6 on debian sarge and a Palm Treo.

I also tested with palm Tungsten E2 and E.  The same problem, but it's actually
worse because kpilot gives error messages for the data synced after the notes.
E.g. with german kdepim:

<b>17:16:30</b> [Abgleich notepad-conduit]
<b>17:16:30</b> Eine Notiz gespeichert
<b>17:16:30</b> [Abgleich abbrowser_conduit]
<b>17:16:30</b> Adress-Datenbanken auf dem Pilot konnten nicht geöffnet werden.

assignedto: till
messages: 6600
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kpilot syncs notes only from pda to kontact
topic: kde client