[Kolab-devel] [issue1125] Rights on dir /kolab/var/imapd

ComCept Net GmbH Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Wed Feb 15 10:41:29 CET 2006

 Hi

Many thanks for answer....I controlled again the logs and saw that the ERROR
again appears :-(

I adjusted back the rights it means as you recommended to kolab-r:kolab for
impad dir and also The log dir and db I controlled but the rights are the
same as you mentioned! I adjusted in the Log file dir the rights also to
kolab-r:kolar-r even it would be ony cosmetic based. I do not really know
Why the ERRORS are coming up again...funny! I controlled also the id but
they are absolutly the Same as you mentioned below!

Any ideas what I can do or look at it!?

Andrea