[Kolab-devel] [issue1124] answers to deleted appointments are unmarked

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 14 22:33:14 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE client        SVN proko2 branch after 2.0.6  Revision 509464:

Invite a participant,
the participant accepts (which will create a response email).

Delete the appointment before seein the response email.
Now the select the response email.

There is no sign that this appointment has been deleted
already. Clicking on accept will silently discard the message.
It should at least bring up a message saying that the appointment
could not be found.

Optimally the display of the message should say
that the appointment cannot be found (or was deleted).
We probably cannot do the "was deleted", because we left
track of the appointment until we move this into a deleted
calendar folder, so this is far away.

assignedto: till
messages: 6560
nosy: bernhard, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: answers to deleted appointments are unmarked
topic: kde client