[Kolab-devel] Issue 827 Smarty error: unable to read resource: "sfdeleted.tpl"

ComCept Net GmbH Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Sat Feb 4 16:00:17 CET 2006

Any hints to this problem...!

Hi

I saw there is an existing issue 827 which describes the below error
message:

[Tue Jan 31 18:33:24 2006] [error] PHP Warning:  Smarty error: unable to
read resource: "sfdeleted.tpl" in
/export/kolab/lib/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1083
[Tue Jan 31 18:33:30 2006] [error] PHP Warning:  Smarty error: unable to
read resource: "sfdeleted.tpl" in
/export/kolab/lib/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1083

Now my problem is actually the same but the coming up phaenomen probably
different!

I created for about 2 month (kolab 2.0.1) two shared folders spam and ham
like it is described on Wiki depending fighting against spam.

After that each day I draged and droped mails into the spam folder to be
marked in the database as spam etc. the cron itself to do this action runs
all day 00:30 am and after doing his job it sends me a mail that I can see
if the cron was running well and how many messages was inserted into the
database. All ok for now approx. 2 month. For about 2 days I was recognizing
that it is not working anymore it means the messages droped into the shared
folder was not distributed to the kolab server and so the cron job has
nothing to do anymore! the same appears to the ham
folder!

As workaround I deleted both folders and recognized the error message above!
Anyway I deleted the folders manually but after 1 day I recognized that the
folder even I would delet it they will again be synchronized to outlook!

It seems to me that the information is still on the kolab server for this
two folders! I looked into the list and google but I did not find anything.
Also I looked to the server but I could not fix or find anything which I can
manipulate!

My questions:

--> How can I fix this if a information depending shared folder is still
there but the
    folders does not exist anymore?
--> What about the above error message depending "Smarty" error

NOTE: Before I recognized that it is not working anymore I updated from
2.0.1 to 2.0.3.
      Kolab was not running during this update and I did not receive any
error messages!

The system is Solaris 8 sparc and except this issue all is working fine!

Any help appriciated....!

Kind regards

Andrea