[Kolab-devel] [issue1539] [patch] extension to the opening text, when the manager logs in for the 1st time

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Dec 17 22:16:58 CET 2006

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

When the manager logs in for the 1st time, he gets to see this msg:

No account is configured to receive mail for administrative addresses. If you
have not yet created an account for this, please do so and then go _here to set
up forwarding of mail to administrative email addresses.

I have a patch, that makes "please do so" a link to the user creation page.
Nothing special, but quite convenient!

It's hard to see the difference, as it is all on 1 line.

Here is the patch:
kolab/admin/templates # diff systemaliasnagscreen.tpl.bak
systemaliasnagscreen.tpl
12c12,13
< {tr msg="No account is configured to receive mail for administrative
addresses. If you have not yet created an account for this, please do so and
then go"}
---
> {tr msg="No account is configured to receive mail for administrative
addresses. If you have not yet created an account for this, "}
msg="please do so"}</a> {tr msg="and then go"}

files: alias.patch
messages: 9138
nosy: rbos
priority: feature
status: unread
title: [patch] extension to the opening text, when the manager logs in for the 1st time