[Kolab-devel] Debbuging help for unreliable Kontact needed

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Tue Dec 12 15:44:48 CET 2006

On Thursday 7 December 2006 21:31, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2006 12:27 schrieb ITSEF Admin:
[...]
> > vanish from view), but about actual loss. The events are gone from both
> > local cache and IMAP. So far, I have not been able to find out what's
> > going
>
> What kind of filesystem does $HOME reside?

$HOME is on NFS, with $HOME/.kde/share/config and
$HOME/.kde/share/apps/kmail/dimap on a local drive (symlinks) due to
performance issues.

I used to think that the "horse power" of the PC in question itself had
something to do with it, but it did happen again after a significant hardware
upgrade as well. :-(

Regards,

Thomas