[Kolab-devel] web groupware (was Re: event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances))

Gerd v. Egidy gerd.von.egidy at intra2net.com
Fri Dec 8 13:33:37 CET 2006

Hi,

> > The recurrence problem is a roadblocker for our web calendar work.
>
> can you tell us more about the web calender work you are refering to?
> Especially: Will it be released as Free Software?
> Is there a timeline?

We want to include a Kolab-based web groupware into future versions of our
Intranator Server (http://www.intra2net.com/de/produkte/). We tried the stuff
that is available for Horde but it had major speed issues.

So we are currently working on a caching framework to be included into the
horde kolab backend. As it is based on horde it will be GPL. Currently we
have only experimental code, but we plan to release a first version in Q1/07.

Kind regards,

Gerd

--
Gerd v. Egidy